October 21 Update
Pastor Rusty's article will return next week
GOOD NEWS AND UPDATES:
1. Old Bethel is excited to host our annual Trunk or Treat! Please join us this Sunday October 24, 3-5pm in the parking lot as we greet our neighbors with creatively decorated trunks, lots of candy and our very own Celebration Puppeteers. Invite your friends, family and neighbors for this fun-filled afternoon.
2. The Youth Group will host a Friendsgiving November 6, from 12-2pm. If your student would like to attend please contact Pastor Tonya at email@example.com.
3. Old Bethel is happy to take part in serving our community a Thanksgiving meal again this year. We are partnering with Shiloh Baptist Church and Driven by Faith Outreach to deliver meals to 600 families. This year's meal will look a little different. We will prepare the food the week of Thanksgiving and we will deliver meals on Thanksgiving morning. In addition to a meal, we will also provide hats, gloves and scarves. It is a joy to serve our community and share our many blessings this Thanksgiving! As in years past, we are asking for donations of food items and of hats, gloves and scarves. If you are interested in donating please check out our online sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040445A5AA23A6F58-thanksgiving. We are also looking for volunteers to help prepare the food and deliver the meals. To volunteer, contact Community Life Minister Arin Schellenberg at 317-359-9651 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We still need volunteer receptionist for several shifts. The morning shift is 9am-12:30pm. The afternoon shift is 12:304pm. You can work each week or every other week. OR you might like to be a sub and serve when others are on vacation. Building traffic is slowly increasing and having receptionists to answer the phone is a GREAT help to our administrative staff! Contact Administrative Assistant Lynda Preston at email@example.com or 317-359-9651, extension 131.
5. Pastor Tonya brings this Sunday’s message, The Choice is Yours. There are not message notes.